Defina as zonas de exclusão vertical e horizontal da maneira como desejar no TCC2, para minimizar ruídos indesejados, como o ruído de um projetor, de aparelhos de ar condicionado, de portas barulhentas, etc.
Gain overview and control of an entire campus-wide device setup at a glance. Specific status charts indicate compiled status information of critical operation states like RF performance and battery lifetime as well as charging times.
Get a clear overview of all devices, device locations and statutes of your AV setup. The filter function and identify option allow to filter or search for either room or devices.
Gain remote access to all device settings and workflows such as firmware update, device setup or trouble-shooting.
Benefit from the sortable and searchable location list with an overview of the corresponding devices for location-based operation in operators view for mission critical monitoring.
Get a message overview as a log of alerts, notifications and events with time stamp, device and location flag, including search and sort function for messages.
Full feature list
- Status monitoring of all devices within a network
- On-site or remote control of all settings of a device
- Responsive Design user interface
- Global system dashboard and statistics
- Easy device identification by hardware and software
- Location list
- Search and filter functions
- Setup workflows for devices
- Bulk edit of settings for multiple selected devices
- Built-in help function
- Built-in interactive manual with search function for detailed information
- Firmware Updates and notification of newly available updates
- Localization in English, French, Spanish and German
- Notification System on-screen and as notification service via email/SMS
- Event log of past notifications and alerts
- Built-in update wizard for seamless software update
- 360° monitoring of batteries in use and batteries that are being charged
- Device list with custom column for overview of selectable information
- Location based monitoring View for live monitoring of mission critical conditions and settings
- Notification profiles with subscription and notification options
- Global Password protection for secure access
Veja todos os fluxos de trabalho digitais (Download PDF)
// Conﬁguration of horizontal exclusion zones // New Dante output level control (0dB to +24dB) // Dante output gain increased by +12dB (default) // Supports usage of external AEC Reference channel on Dante Input (requires TCC2 Dante ﬁrmware ≥ v1.1.0) //
Firmware Version 2.6.2 for SpeechLine Digital Wireless (SL Rack Receiver DW)
Firmware Version 2.2.1 for SpeechLine Digital Wireless (SL Rack Receiver DW)
Firmware Version 2.3.1 for SpeechLine Digital Wireless (SL Rack Receiver DW)
Firmware Version 2.4.0 for SpeechLine Digital Wireless (SL Rack Receiver DW)
Firmware Version 1.1.0 for the CHG 4N charger of the SpeechLine Digital Wireless series
Printable PDF version of the interactive instruction manual of the Sennheiser Control Cockpit software
Information on how to install, open and use the Sennheiser Control Cockpit software. Includes information on how to control and monitor the following Sennheiser products in the Control Cockpit: SpeechLine Digital Wireless, TeamConnect Ceiling 2, evolution wireless G3 & G4.
The professional remote software allows facility managers, IT personnel and service staff at event locations to setup, monitor and troubleshoot the audio system of large lecture rooms, conferences, meeting and presentation rooms easier than ever – on the go or at their individual workplace.